WURTH Internship Program 2021 | Check on How to Apply, Internship Requirements, Online Application form, Qualifications, Eligibility, Application Closing date – 2021-2022.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
Advantages of Internship(s)
- Internships are used to determine whether the intern still has an interest in that field after the real-life experience.
- Internship can be used to build a professional network that can assist with letters of recommendation.
- They lead to future employment opportunities.
- They provide current college students with the ability to participate in a field of their choice to receive hands-on learning about a particular future career.
- They prepare students for full-time work following graduation.
WURTH Internship Program 2021 Application Details
We have an exciting position for a Sales Intern on a 12-month limited duration contract at our Cape Town Branch.
- Completed Diploma or Degree in Business Administration.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with high proficiency in data analysis and reporting
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Experience in customer management would be beneficial
- Clear credit and Criminal History.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful intern will be expected to successfully complete the programme (100% attendance).
Interested applicants, who meet the above job specifications and criteria should apply online
CVs sent via email will not be considered.
If you have not received feedback within 1 week of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you have any questions concerning this internship, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.