Kreditkortsval’s Scholarship Program for Economics Students
They welcome applications for interested who can confirm they enrolled in a Swedish college or University or an equivalent school abroad, and can demonstrate that they will write a bachelor’s or master’s thesis during the upcoming semester.
- The scholarship is designed for students studying economics or something related to fintech and future payment solutions.
- To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must currently be actively enrolled at a Swedish college or University and plan to write an essay at the C or D level.
- Starting from the autumn semester of 2023, they have also opened up the scholarship to those studying abroad. The requirement is that you should write a Bachelor’s or Master’s thesis.
The scholarship is worth 5,000 SEK and will be awarded once during the autumn semester and once during the spring semester for the next few years.
Contact them through email to apply for the scholarship, and make sure to include the following information:
- Your full name.
- Proof of registration at an educational institution (in Sweden or abroad).
- A detailed description of your planned essay and its subject area.
- Reasoning why YOU deserve our scholarship
Please Don’t forget to Drop COMMENT & SHARE