Job Vacancy Application at Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
21 May 2021
04 June 2021
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This person will be a member of the team responsible for the effective running of the Stores at Tshipi é Ntle mine. The purpose of the job is to issue goods, receiving and issuing of diesel, doing standby and adhere to company procedures, monitor quality and control stock.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Issue goods at the Company store.
2. Examine received/issuing goods for defects and report if required.
3. Maintain bin cards of goods issued.
4. Comply to the Issuing procedures as agreed with the Warehouse Superintendent.
5. Perform regular spot checks to avoid variances.
6. Loading and offloading of goods.
7. Good housekeeping.
8. Adhere to all Safety aspects.
10. Ad hoc duties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Grade 12
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Sage (will be an advantage)
- Valid forklift license (Will be an advantage)
- Certificate in Purchasing Management (NQF Level 4) (Will be an advantage)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- 2 years’ experience as issuing clerk within a mining environment.
- Experience with issuing of goods, receiving and storing diesel is essential.
- Professional, excellent verbal and written English communication
- Experience in a mining environment would be advantageous.
- A good communicator
- Pride in accomplishment
- Accountable and responsible
- Meticulous in work presentation
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Safety oriented
- Business focus
- Social and environmental conscious
- Detail oriented
- Zero tolerance for errors
- Work management
- Customer / client focus
- Team orientation
Applicants who meet the key requirements of the job must apply via the Tshipi website: www.tshipi.co.za, click on Opportunities, click on the relevant vacancy and apply, on or before 04 June 2021.
If you have any question concerning Tshipi e Ntle Manganese Mining Job Recruitment, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.