Job Vacancy Application at Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The successful candidate will be responsible for, among other things, the following key performance areas:
- Manage the office of the unit’s head and interact with managers and personnel on all levels.
- Manage and maintain the diaries of senior managers, and this includes making logistical arrangements for appointments and travel for staff of FRM and OpsCom, in liaison with the relevant personnel.
- Receive, screen and respond to incoming telephone calls and, where appropriate, deal with queries and/or route calls to appropriate personnel.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communication, presentations and other documents, and conduct basic research and analysis, where necessary, for this purpose.
- Collect and coordinate project-based, risk reports and other information on behalf of the risk management team.
- Review operating practices in own area and implement improvements where necessary.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships on behalf of senior managers, and engage with members and stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Create and maintain a contacts database for senior managers’ offices as well as systems in accordance with the File Plan of the SARB.
- Perform day-to-day duties in an ethical manner that involves maintaining absolute confidentiality in all matters related the unit.
- Execute ad hoc requests as and when required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- a Matric/Grade 12 plus a Diploma in Personal Assistant & Office Administration, or an equivalent qualification; and
- two to five years of job-related experience.
Additional requirements include:
- proficiency in English (both verbal and written skills);
- proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- ability to work independently and outside normal working hours, when required;
- good interpersonal and communication skills;
- excellent telephone etiquette and typing skills;
- good interpersonal skills;
- knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures;
- good time management;
- ability to plan and organise events;
- attention to detail;
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
- All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Current vacancies.
– Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
– Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 6 August 2021 . Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her experience and competence.
Ms Sarah Molomo
Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources Department
South African Reserve Bank
If you have any question concerning Personal Assistant at South African Reserve Bank Job Recruitment, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.