Job Vacancy Application at IQbusiness South Africa Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The IQbusiness South Africa recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
IQbusiness South Africa Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The IQbusiness South Africa recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The IQbusiness South Africa Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of IQbusiness South Africa Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
The purpose of the position
The purpose of the position is to aid in the overall management and effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition function within the Company and to assist the entire team, including Recruitment Governance, with administrative and related functions.
Key Responsibilities and/or output areas include, but are not limited to:
Interview Coordination and Administration
- Arrange and coordinate interviews, update and track progress via the online system
- Obtain all relevant documentation from applicant and update the candidate file and online profile
- Collate and distribute interview packs
- Attend to pro-active interview confirmation and/or rescheduling
- Arrange and coordinate assessments and/or case studies with candidates and/or agency partners
- Host interviews as/when required
- Verify ID or Passport number with nominated third party vendor and record results on candidate file
- Verify work permit validity if applicable
- Conduct credit checks with relevant credit bureaus, receive and update results on candidate file
- Ensure that criminal record verification is performed by nominated third party vendor and record results on candidate file
- Verify Matric and further academic qualifications and record results on candidate file
- For non-SA qualifications, perform online search to ensure that there are no flags of possible degree/diploma mill and escalate any concerns to the Talent Acquisition Specialist and the Talent Acquisition Senior Manager
- Flag any irregularities on integrity checks with the relevant consultant timeously
- Conduct telephonic reference checks with candidate referees and complete the reference form documentation.
- Obtain references conducted by recruitment agencies.
- Ensure that all references are recorded and placed on candidate file
Database and recruitment system maintenance
- Update the recruitment databases
- Upload candidates not yet on the system when a special request is logged
- Facilitate the creation and update the IQ CV upon completion of final interview and load the final IQ CV onto the system and provide to the relevant Practice
- General recruitment administration and ad-hoc projects or tasks
- Continuously updating of the candidate information on recruitment system, loading all documents, making notes
General recruitment administration and ad hoc projects or tasks
- Responsible for the setup of assessments, either to complete online or for candidates to complete offsite as and when its requested
- General Administrative support to the recruitment team
- Preparation of the offer pack (excl mock payslip) and staff movement forms
- Gain familiarity and experience with all aspects of the Senior Talent Acquisition Administrator function, as well as the Talent Acquisition Specialist function, for career development and advancement purposes
- Manage, update and grow contractor list/database on a continuous basis
- Draft offers of employment according to the required standards at IQbusiness as and when required
- Diploma/Certificate/degree in an HR or Recruitment related field
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ recruitment administration experience obtained in an internal recruitment environment
- Must have worked for more than 1 person at any given time
- Must have worked with MS Office full suite.
- Must be accustomed to Teams and Zoom
- Previous experience of working on applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of online recruitment portals and programmes
- Basic knowledge of SA employment legislation relevant to recruitment
As all IQbusiness roles require honesty in the handling of or access to cash, finances, financial systems, or confidential information; our recruitment process requires that the following background checks be completed: credit, criminal, ID, and qualification verification.
IQbusiness is committed to sustainable growth and transformation, we embrace diversity and employ previously disadvantaged individuals.
If you have any question concerning IQbusiness South Africa Job Recruitment, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.