Job Vacancy Application at False Bay TVET College Ongoing | How to Apply Online.
The False Bay TVET College recruitment application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline-closing date, and other job updates in Ghana are published here on Ghloud.com for free.
False Bay TVET College Job Vacancy Application Instruction.
- The False Bay TVET College recruitment form portal is opened.
- All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply for the available vacancy position before the application deadline.
- The False Bay TVET College Jobs recruitment application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this recruitment opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Jobs Update.
Details of False Bay TVET College Vacancy Position & How to Apply.
This is a permanent College Council position.
- Project manage administrative aspects of the occupational training programs
- Establish and maintaining updated databases where and when required
- Submitting monthly and quarterly reports to project stakeholders
- Liaise with External Stakeholders, CEO, College Staff, Private Sector organisations, Academic Institutions, SETAs
- Ensuring project deliverables are met within the time frames as per the MOU/SLA
- Grade 12
- 3 years relevant TVET work experience and knowledge of the SETA regulatory environment
- Knowledge of the FET Act, Skills Development Act, Project Co-ordination, NQF and SETA Knowledge
- Computer literate
- Drivers license
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- SDF skills and knowledge
- Training in Project Management
Complete the online application and upload your CV and all relevant supporting documentation (including academic transcripts) to the portal.
However, if you have any Feeling regarding the False Bay TVET College Job Recruitment, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.