VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! FOR 2023/2024
Do You Know that The Are Many Job Vacancy in South African Nations
You can check the vacancy Details Below.
Title: Governance and Compliance Manager
The client provides a range of specialist services that enhance the profitability, global competitiveness, and sustainability of the industry within which it operates. A great opportunity has arisen to join this dynamic, diverse organization, where you will be exposed to managing compliance, risk, and governance.
Duties and Responsibility:
- An Admitted Attorney with 5 years plus experience within a corporate governance role in a commercial environment.
- Accurately interpret legislation and monitor compliance with great attention to detail and professionalism to ensure that the organization acts within its legislative and governance framework.
- Ensure the adequate protection of the organization’s rights and interests and create industry-wide benefits by promoting legal and governance awareness.
- Provide high-quality advice and support to the company and its associated industry bodies; serving as the Lead Legal Advisor.
- Proactively and reactively formulate corporate governance processes which ensure that compliance gaps are identified and risks of non-compliance are mitigated.
- Manage and continuously enhance the corporate governance processes in accordance with the respective Codes of Governance which includes monitoring and identifying gaps with current processes.
- Manage the efficient compliance function which includes setting standards across the industry.
- Provide the Company Secretarial function and maintain statutory compliance and to adequately report to the board and shareholders.
- Serve as the Risk Officer and ensure that risks are identified, managed, monitored, and reported.
- Serve as the Information Officer and continually ensure adherence to information legislation.
How To Apply
Kindly Click the Link Below.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent updates.