Dischem Vacancies 2024 – Apply Now for Hairstylist Post
Dischem Hairstylist Vacancies 2024: Job seekers from Gauteng who are looking for a government job through the Dischem Vacancies notice. This is a fantastic chance for all of them. Dischem Hairstylist Recruitment 2024 is currently accessible for South African job seekers. The information for Dischem Hairstylist Vacancies are provided in the section below. Candidates advised that they first download the official announcement documents PDF, read all the Dischem Hairstylist Vacancies details given in the PDF, and then apply for current vacancies.
|Name of Department||Dischem|
|Job Post Name||Hairstylist|
|Qualification||Grade 12, Matric|
|Last Date30||August 2024|
Dischem Hairstylist Recruitment 2024 Job Description
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ branch in Valley View has an opportunity available for a qualified Hair Stylist to provide a range of hair care services, including shampooing, cutting, coloring, styling and blow-drying as well as ensure salon product inventory is sufficient.
Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate
- Certificate or Diploma in Hairdressing
- Previous Hair Stylist experience
- Knowledge of the chemical composition and properties of the substances used and the chemical processes the substances may undergo (i.e. understanding chemical reactions, production techniques and disposal methods).
- Basic understanding of mathematics
- Analyse clients’ hair, facial features and needs to determine beauty treatments and advise clients on hair care needs.
- Trim, cut and shave hair, beards, mustaches and sideburns using clippers, scissors, trimmers and razors.
- Create hairstyles for formal events.
- Adhere to the proper application procedures when using curlers, hot irons, curling irons, hair colour, dye, and tint.
- Ensure accurate application of scalp massage techniques when washing a client’s hair.
- Attend supplier training and meetings as scheduled by management and Head Office.
- Learn and perfect new hairstyles and techniques.
- Keep up to date with the latest hair and beauty trends in the industry.
- Greet and attend to clients walking into the salon and communicate with clients via email and telephone when needed.
- Ensure clients that are waiting are happy and comfortable by giving them a magazine and/ or refreshments.
- Give clients advice and product information about the hair care products the salon has on offer.
- Demonstrate and sell styling products to clients.
- Promote services and promotions such as bleaching, conditioning, treatments, permanent waving, straightening and tinting of hair in the salon.
- General salon administration such as maintenance and management of the appointment calendar and client records.
- Perform reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments.
- Conduct regular stock takes of salon stock, report low stock levels as well as damaged and expired stock to management.
- Escalate all unresolved customer compliments and complaints to management.
- Fluent communication in English (written and verbal)
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Technical skills – operating a cash register
- Numerical skills – basic mathematics
Special conditions of employment:
- South African or valid work permit
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
How To Apply
Before applying for Dischem Vacancies you need to know the steps of applying for These Vacancies in Dischem. Our team providing you with the Recruitment details of Dischem. You should follow all the steps to fill out the Dischem Application Forum 2023.
- Candidates should download the Dischem Job Circular PDF.
- The Dischem PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Dischem Recruitment 2023 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent updates.
Don’t Forget to:
We wish you all the best in your education.