DCSTM Internship Program 2021 | Check on How to Apply, Internship Requirements, Online Application form, Qualifications, Eligibility, Application Closing date – 2021-2022.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies.
Advantages of Internship(s)
- Internships are used to determine whether the intern still has an interest in that field after the real-life experience.
- Internship can be used to build a professional network that can assist with letters of recommendation.
- They lead to future employment opportunities.
- They provide current college students with the ability to participate in a field of their choice to receive hands-on learning about a particular future career.
- They prepare students for full-time work following graduation.
DCSTM Internship Program 2021 Application Details
The Department of Community Safety & Transport Management is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer which seeks to capacitate unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in various Graduate Internships .
It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the placement of Unemployed Youth on the said programme.
POSITION: Graduate Intern
MINIMUM STIPEND: R6 083.70 pm
DURATION: 24 Months
CENTER: Head Office
A Post-Matric (Grade 12) Qualification as specified below:
Ref No. 1/ 2021 Legal Services
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Law/ Paralegal Studies
Ref No.2 20/21 Strategic Support Services (ICT)
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Information Technology/BCom Information Technology
Ref No. 3/ 2021 Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor Degree/ National Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Purchasing or Logistics or Transport Management / Public Administration
Ref No. 4/ 2021 Strategic Planning Monitoring & Evaluation
- National Diploma/Degree in Public Administration/Management
Ref No. 5/ 2021 Risk Management
- National Diploma/Degree in Risk Management/Accounting and Auditing/BCom Accounting
Ref No. 6/2021 Transport Planning and Policy Development
- National Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No. 7/2021 Public Transport Service
- ational Diploma / Degree in Transport Economics/ Planning/Management
Ref No.8 /2021 Crime Prevention
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Social Science( Developmental Studies)
Ref No. 9/2021 Monitoring & Oversight
- Bachelors Degree/National Diploma in Law/Paralegal/Policing/Criminology/Social Science
HOW TO APPLY
● Applications must be submitted on the improved Z83 (employment Application form) which must be fully completed and compulsory to be signed and dated.
Note that it is compulsory to complete all fields on the prescribed Z83 form for the applicant to be considered.
Should the applicant/s use incorrect application form for employment (Z83) approved to be utilized with effect 01 January 2021, the applicant/s will not be considered for selection purposes (disqualified).
The employment application form is obtainable at any National or Provincial Department and it is accessible on the DPSA Website. www.dpsa.gov.za.
● NB. Learners who have previously been in Internship programme in the Public Service will not be considered. Please direct all enquiries to Mr G Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8252 8247/8277/8449
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
If you have any questions concerning Servest Careers Job Recruitment, kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Share this post with friends.
Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent job updates.