D.T Institute of Nursing National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Application 2023/2024
The government has set up the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) to provide students with financial assistance to cover the cost of registration, tuition and provide allowances them with allowances for books, food, transport, and accommodation.
BE THE FIRST TO APPLY FOR D.T Institute of Nursing NSFAS FINANCIAL AID
NSFAS Required Documents for 2023/2024 Application
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate (if you are younger than 16 years old)
- ID of parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
NB: The stamp on all certified documents should not be older than three months
YOU MAY APPLY IF:
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2021 You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are registered at this Institution but have not applied for NSFAS funding before
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less and you plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2022 and require funding.
PLEASE NOTE YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF:
- You have already applied for 2022 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number
- You already have NSFAS funding for 2021.
- You already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree other than the postgraduate qualifications listed below which you may apply for:
- B Tech – Architecture/Architectural Technology
- B Tech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- B Tech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- B Tech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- B Tech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
Apply online @ www.nsfas.org.za
NOTE: Apply on time. The early bird catches the worms.
For more information about the D.T Institute of Nursing NSFAS Application, simply drop a comment below and we will do well to respond within 48hrs.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent updates.