Samancor Metallurgical / Chemical Engineer Graduate Internships – Check Eligibility, Minimum Requirements, Available Positions, interview schedules & Questions, and How to Apply Below.
Samancor invites unemployed graduates to apply for Metallurgical / Chemical Engineer Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Gauteng
Internship Closing Date: 25 November 2022
Are you a graduate seeking employment? Samancor is offering a suitable candidate to apply for their Graduate in Training – Metallurgical / Chemical Engineer (Gauteng)
To be the continuous improvement driver of the Metallurgical process through reporting on and analysing production performance, making recommendations and implementing projects in a safe manner.
BALANCED SCORECARD PILLARS, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT AND QUALITY
- Identify and assess level of continuous risk exposures in area of responsibility by considering exposures to business, financial, legal issues, people, equipment, material, environment, processes, etc.
- Consider the level of risk, apply mitigation and implement control measures for residual risk (set objectives, minimum requirements, etc.)
- Comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox)
- Utilise the Integrated Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status
Ensure Customer Satisfaction as specified
- Analyse and Interpret Process Data
- Implement, analyse and monitor process changes
- Implement Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) findings
- Conduct and Report on Process tests
- Achieve Continuous Improvement cost saving initiatives
- Manage improvement projects
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Samancor Chrome Systems (IMS, EBMS, Chromedoc, SAP, Coupa, MES)
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of Metallurgical / Chemical Engineering processes
How to apply
- BEng or BSc (Eng) Metallurgical or Chemical Engineering
- Undergraduate or post-graduate module in refractory materials desirable
- Valid driver’s license
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships, and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page Edurelated.com