Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) Internships – Check Eligibility, Minimum Requirements, Available Positions, interview schedules & Questions, and How to Apply Below.
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Marketing Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Minimum Qualifications and experience required:
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a matric certificate and be a recent Marketing NQF Level 6 or higher graduate.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and demonstrate a high level of communication, written and listening skills at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook; Excel).
Skills and knowledge:
- Be flexible in your approach, be proactive.
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Be able to work accurately under pressure.
- Be detail oriented.
- Be trustworthy.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills.
How to apply
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Internship Closing Date: Not specified
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships, and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page Edurelated.com