JOB TITLE: ACCOUNT OFFICER, CORPORATE BANKING – TRANSPORT SECTOR
Account Officer Recruitment in Access Bank Plc, Corporate Banking
Access Bank Plc Recruitment 2023/2024 | Access Bank Plc open a new recruitment application for suitably qualified applicants.
As a result, all interested and eligible applicants to Access Bank Plc must have a B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or a related degree, as well as work experience as an accountant. And must be at least 21 years old and no older than 35 years old by December 31, 2023.
- At Access Bank, we have an obsession for taking care of our customers and employees and making them feel welcomed and valued by building lasting relationships, doing the right thing, exceeding expectations and having a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Using the latest banking solutions combined with cutting edge financial technology and the most welcoming and friendly service, you’ll be at the front and centre representing our brand and culture.
- Do you have a passion for customers, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service? We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic professionals to be the face of Access Bank to our corporate clients.
- Our offerings focus on relationships with corporates in various sectors by delivering several financial solutions to meet their needs.
- Being a Relationship officer in Corporate Banking
- Transport Sector, you’ll take critical role in ensuring that customer relationships are developed and maintained
- By providing excellent financial products and services that produce value to the customer, while minimizing costs and risk to the ban
RECOMMENDED: UNISA Academic Calendar 2024 Session
- Managing corporate clients’ accounts within the transport industry.
- Assisting clients with financial transactions, account-related inquiries, and providing excellent customer service.
- Analyzing clients’ financial needs and offering appropriate banking products and services to meet those needs.
- Conducting credit analysis and risk assessment for corporate clients within the transport sector.
- Monitoring loan and credit facilities to ensure compliance with banking regulations and policies.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients in the transport industry.
- Collaborating with internal teams to achieve common goals.
- Working with credit, legal, and risk teams to ensure compliance and efficiency.
- Focusing on smooth operations within the organization.
- Prioritizing client satisfaction in all aspects of the work.
- Participating in business development activities to expand the bank’s presence in the transport sector.
- 2-3 years of financial services experience with focus on corporate banking
- Ability to be client focused and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate a professional attitude
- A good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Good analytical aptitude and proven ability to learn and exert sound judgment
- Consistently demonstrate strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage:
- Credit skills/experience (Example: financial accounting, commercial lending, industry awareness, loan structuring, etc.)
- Knowledge of credit and the credit approval process; able to work with business and risk officers, product partners and clients on credit requests and issues
- Proven planning, negotiation and organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple client requests and projects
RECOMMENDED: Midrand Graduate Institute Academic Calendar 2024
what can we offer you in return? You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity! This is comprehensive of it not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Location: Lagos, Nigeria – CBD & CIBD
Job type: Full time
For more information about the , simply drop a comment below and we will do well to respond within 48hrs.
Would you like to study in any South African school? Subscribe to edurelated.com newsletter for frequent updates.